- Problems with your little darling not sleeping in his own bed at night?
- Is she afraid to stay in her room by herself?
- Having problems of any kind in kindergarten? Refusing to go?
- Is he wetting his pants or the bed and ashamed about it?
- Is there noticeable pain in his knees, shoulder, elbow or back?
- Do they suffer from extreme tantrums?
- Are complaints like “I can’t do this” or “Nobody loves me” a daily routine?
- Is your child overly shy or cautious?
- Do they always have to be the center of attention?
- Does your child stutter?
- Does your child have difficulty focusing due to energy (ADHD)?
- Are they finding it difficult to cope with a changing family- or life-situation?
- Aren’t they able to overcome a traumatic experience?
- Do they suffer from separation anxiety?
- Does your child shy away at school due to nervousness or blush extensively?
- Do they suffer from poor concentration, learning blocks or refuse school completely?
- Does your child suffer from learning disabilities or exam anxiety?
- Do they suffer from “Stage Fright” or extremely nervous before an oral presentation?
- Are they suffering from panic attacks or phobias?
- Is it hard for your child to remember or talk about what he had learned?
- Have they suffered from a black-out-experience?
- Does school put a lot of strain on the family atmosphere?
- Is the first love plunging the whole family into chaos?
Do you want to assist your child in overcoming these patterns?
I am happy to assist you!